Author: American Philosophical Society; Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress) DLC
Subject: Science; Social sciences; Natuurwetenschappen
Publisher: Philadelphia : The Society
Digitizing sponsor: Google
Book from the collections of: Harvard University
Collection: americana

Book digitized by Google from the library of Harvard University and uploaded to the Internet Archive by user tpb.

Imprint varies

Description based on: New ser., v. 3, pt. 1 (1830); title from cover

Kislak Collection: New ser., v. 55, pt. 6 (1965)

Latest issue consulted: Vol. 83, pt. 4, published in 1993

Issued irregularly in parts

"Held at Philadelphia for promoting useful knowledge."

General index to the first four volumes, appended to v. 4; General index to the fifth and sixth voluems, appended to v. 6

Provenance: Gift of Jay I. Kislak Foundation

SERBIB/SERLOC merged record

CHECK IN: Add no more after Dec. 31, 1980; forward new items received to be cataloged as monographs db15 2006-07-13

Google-id: WT4SAAAAYAAJ
Identifier: transactionsame127socigoog
Scanner: google
Source: http://books.google.com/books?id=WT4SAAAAYAAJ&oe=UTF-8